WHY MA X-HE?1
During Year 1, you will experiment on the Bachelor’s level education of SAS in collaboration with SAS faculty.
Total hours of experimenting: 360, not counting the Year 2.
During Year 2, you will implement an experiment you have designed at a different institution.
- educational models
- methods and formats of teaching
- curriculum architecture
- evaluation and assessment
- learning environment
- ...et cetera
EXPERIMENTING AT SAS
RESULT OF THE YEAR 1: PUBLIC PRESENTATION
OF YOUR IDEA
A DIFFERENT INSTITUTION
4 ONE-WEEK ACADEMIC COURSES
ONE-WEEK MODULE AT MOSCOW
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SKOLKOVO
- DISCIPLINED MINDS: EDUCATION AND THE STRUCTURE OF KNOWLEDGE
- THE MODERN UNIVERSITY
- FUNDAMENTALS OF LEARNING
- ORGANISATIONAL ANALYSIS OF HIGHER EDUCATION
- EXPERIMENTAL PEDAGOGICS
- CURRICULAR AND INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN
- ECONOMICS OF HIGHER EDUCATION
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATION
- INSTITUTIONAL EXPERIMENTS IN HIGHER EDUCATION
- GOVERNANCE OF INNOVATIONS IN HIGHER EDUCATION
- EVALUATION OF EDUCATIONAL PROCESSES
- ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE IN HIGHER EDUCATION
- COMPARATIVE HIGHER EDUCATION
- HIGHER EDUCATION POLICY
- DIPLOMACY AND NEGOTIATIONS IN HIGHER EDUCATION
- HIGHER EDUCATION REFORMS
Professional Seminar runs through the whole program.
DARE TO EXPERIMENT IN HIGHER EDUCATION
On June 27, SAS will hold the Dare to Experiment in Higher Education forum, which will act as a discussion platform on the topic of the transformation of contemporary universities.