“You. University. Future” Intensive Program
March 18-20, 2022
“YOU.UNIVERSITY.FUTURE” is a unique educational Intensive aiming to provide high school students with an understanding of modern higher education and support them in making the right educational and career path choices. The three-day event encompasses a set of sessions, lectures, and discussions all conducted in a collaborative international environment. The event will be taking place at the SAS building in Tyumen, Russia, on March 18-20, 2022. Several exceptionally performing participants will be awarded scholarships fully covering the SAS Undergraduate program.
The event schedule can be found below.
Day 1 (18 March)
Early Bird Programme (for those arriving early)
8:30–9:00 — Registration
09:00–12:10 — A Day at University (for early arrivals)
- A unique opportunity to partake in classes by professors and workshops by moderators
- Participants register in advance
12:15–13:15 — Lunch
13:15–14:15 — Chat Rooms
- Meet the SAS community and your moderators
14:20–15:50 — A Day at University continues
Main Event Arrivals
14:00–15:00 — Registration
15:00–16:00 — Intensive Opening Ceremony & Introductory Presentation
16:00–17:30 — Lecture on Flaneuring: The Art of Walking
17:30–18:30 — Dinner
18:30–21:00 — Tyumen Derive
Day 2 (19 March)
09:00–10:30 — Reflection on Derive with the SAS moderators
10:30–11:00 — Coffee Break
11:00–12:30 — Discussion: 7 Myths about Higher Education
12:30–13:30 — Lunch
13:30–15:30 — Discipline Fair with the SAS Faculty
- Get first-hand insights of the subjects, study methods, and the SAS curriculum from the SAS faculty
15:30–15:45 — Coffee Break
15:45–16:45 — Group Work Intro Session
- Discussion of how the group work will be organized
16:45–18:30 — Group work session with the SAS moderators
18:30–19:00 — Dinner
19:00–21:00 — Conversations about Visionaries. Celebrating Women History Month
- In this session, to celebrate Women History Month, we will be discussing the role of women in different spheres of academic and professional life and their contribution.
Day 3 (20 March)
9:30–10:30 — "Professor in the Box” Group work session
- This will be a perfect opportunity for teams and individual Intensive participants to get one-on-one mentorship sessions with the SAS faculty members.
10:30–12:00 — Seminars with SAS faculty
12:00–13:00 — Lunch
13:00–14:00 — Group work session with the SAS moderators
14:00–16:30 — Plenary session with the SAS faculty
16:30–17:00 — Break
17:00–17:30 — SAS Moderators' Presentation
17:30–18:00 — Closing Ceremony & Remarks
18:00–19:00 — Dinner
19:00 onwards — Departure
All participants will receive a certificate acknowledging their work during the Intensive.
Ready to learn to navigate higher education? We look forward to greeting the participants at SAS! We are sure you are in for an incredible journey of self-development!